QUATROL.50S - On-line Soft Drink Analyzing System
The Softdrink Monitoring System QUATROL.50S determines the following parameters: °BRIX, %DIET, CO2, Conductivity, pH value, colour, temperature and impregnation pressure. The open and modular system allows the integration of additional sensors, the adaptation of the software, and the connection to external PC or PLC systems. QUATROL grows with customers demand and is adaptable to each plant structure. The system is installed by one of 2 options: Bypass: The components are mounted on a measuring rack, incl. sampling pump, the sensors are connected to the product pipe by a 3/8″ stainless steel flexible tube. Inline: The sensors are mounted in the main pipe by an inline adapter. All measuring signals are determined, calculated and recorded by a micro computer system.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free inline/online measuring technology for all applications in the softdrink industry
- Very easy operating by touch screen
- Comfortable product memory, freely configurable products
- Fully automatic process-monitoring, alarm setting and switch-off options
- Various data interfaces for external data transfer
- Automatic quality control, DIN/ISO 900ff conformity
- Compact and robust design of the ACM sensors
- CO2 independent °BRIX measurement
- Optional connection of O2, conductivity, pH, turbidity and colour sensors
- Cleaning with the cleaning of the process line (CIP)
- Power supply: 230 VAC 50 Hz resp. 120 VAC 60 Hz / 3 Amp.
- Measuring ranges:
°BRIX: 0 – 30 °BRIX
CO2: 0 – 10 Vol.
Temperature: 0 – 30 °C, CIP up to 130 °C
°BRIX: +/- 0,01 °BRIX
%DIET: +/- 1 %
CO2: +/- 0,02 Vol.
- Drift: Drift-free
- Temperature compensation: 20/20 °C
- Signal output: RS232/485, Ethernet, 4-20 mA per value
- Process connection: Varivent inline, or 3/8″-Bypasstechnik ND 10 in the main pipe
- Operating system: WIN XP Embedded
- User software: QUATROL.50S by ACM